viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

Metin 2


This one is one of the firsts entries to extra ponits to high my notes of the English subject.
Today I will talk about of Metin 2.
In actuallity are a lot of boys and girls, who likes to play games a lot of hours, in my opinion there actions are incredible, and now the people have the possibility to play games on the computer, on the same time who works with homework, and talks with his friends to a messenger.
And now the people likes to play on the computer games, to don't buy another types of reproductor of games. Well, now the famous game to a computer are: Age of empires, and World war Craft.
But the people who don't have any money, to pay 40 euros approximatelly, goes to internet and search another game, who's name is Metin 2.
In my opinion this types of games, I don't like because, to finish this game, is necessary a planty of hours to pay attention, to the game. And this isn't interesting, and the people who's start don't finish because is addictive game. But the people talks with other players with the same chat.
Well, I finish my topic.

No hay comentarios: