sábado, 6 de junio de 2009

My last topic extra


Hello, today I finish to work this year on the blog, because is my last extra entry to high notes, now I will explain the Deodorant.
In actuallity is very interesting to smell, very well, because the other people likes you so much, and if you like to go with other people, is necessary smell, very well, and the people are with you so much.
In the past, the people don't have any money to pay a one perfum, and only used the girls who are in the high society.
Now, in the actuallity, are a lot of perfums, one types, which costs a lot of money, and others which costs 10€. But are also copies of marks who sell, and is dangerous, to the body of persons, because don't pass anything controls of health. But the originals, yes.
And not very longest time, is created the deodorant spry, who have a one spceial action which is active more time, than a perfum.
This desodorant, is a good invention, because the people who it sweats more , than others smell more, and this is a good problem. Now with this is better.
Well, I finish my topic. Bye!

No hay comentarios: