miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2007

My live


I, I'm Joel and I will explain my live.
Well, I live in Empuriabrava with my family in a one house of this city.
I live in this village with my mother, my father, my brother, and the grandparents.
I go to study in IES Castelló d'Empuries with my brother but he goes in second of ESO.
I study Batxillerat in here and well I study Technology for principal subject, but I have and others for example, Maths, English, Catalan, Spanish and others.

In actually I have and others hobbies, for example construction of puzzles, reading fanthastic books, and I goes to gyimnasium for exercice.
I have a most family but the most importants are in: Malgrat de mar, and Poland.
But, for visit of my a family, in Poland I wait aproximatly two years.
I have a friends in alot of my house but in the time of study I don't look his.

No hay comentarios: