sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2007

My house

Today I explain a differents parts of my house, for start my house have three floors.
The first floor is trouve a litle garden with a one olive tree. In other part is a living room.
It's big because in here also have a dining room. This is raison.
In other part of the same floor, my house have a kitchen, well this is small, but this is kitchen.
And the final part of the first floor have a bathroom, this is a little room.
The second floor I have a three rooms, the first room have a my parents rooms, in this room sleep, my father and my mother, this is a big room. Other is a big bathroom. And finally I have my room.
This is a normal room it not have nothing in specially. Weel, poster of mystery king, this is of my brother.
And the finally floor. This have a room of my grandparents, and also have a bethroom, and one balcony.
Well, I finish.

No hay comentarios: