domingo, 16 de marzo de 2008

Renewable energies


Today I finish my blog of the second therm, for this I explain the differmts forms to produce the energy.
One of the mosts importants renewable energies is:
The aeolian energy: This energy it's form with the wind of the earth and for produce the electrical energy, is with mills, there items have a height 25 meters, and produce the electrical energy with one alternator, this item trouves in superior part of the mill.
Other energy, is the hydraulic energy, this energy are trouves in the artificial marsh, in here exists one turbine, this tour with the force of the water, and this tour in tha alternator, and produce the electrical energy.
Other energy, is the solar energy: This energy is produce with the light and hot of the sun. This energy is produce with the hot of the sun, and later it arrives to one water tank, this one is warmed up and with the force of the water tour a one turbine and with one alternator produce the electrical energy.
Well, I explained today the mosts important and famous renewable energies of today.
Well, I finish this second therm, Bye!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.