domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2007

My travels


Hi, I explain today my travels for Europe, but I start to explain this with my family.
Now, I start with the travel for La Manga in the sea menor.
I stay in this site because I stay with my family and is very beutiful because is ths mediterranian sea and in the other part of, La manga, is the menor sea.
Other site is the mines of salt this site is a most important of Poland and is form, in general, for salt.
For continue, I stay in the futurescope park, this is the very famous park of France because is only electronic systems and is an important attractions, for example ,Port aventura, this an other famous attraction park but this is for adventure and only have to electronic system is Sea odyssea.
Well, I finish to my conference of my travels for Europe.

No hay comentarios: